A few days ago, Microsoft announced that their upcoming Windows 10 update would kill off Microsoft Paint. First released in 1985, Paint was widely used by designers, graphics editors, and bored children alike. Of course, an outpouring of support erupted from the masses, causing Microsoft to make a second announcement saying that Paint would still be available in the Windows Store as a free app. It looks like Paint will live on to fight another day.
also by Glasstire
- Donald Trump's Renior Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017
- Top Five: October 19, 2017 - October 19th, 2017
- Houston Cinema Arts Festival Returns Next Month with Houston-Centric Programming - October 17th, 2017
- This and That: Oldenburg / Davenport - October 17th, 2017
- Sculpture Month Houston Returns to Houston's Grain Silos - October 16th, 2017