A few days ago, Microsoft announced that their upcoming Windows 10 update would kill off Microsoft Paint. First released in 1985, Paint was widely used by designers, graphics editors, and bored children alike. Of course, an outpouring of support erupted from the masses, causing Microsoft to make a second announcement saying that Paint would still be available in the Windows Store as a free app. It looks like Paint will live on to fight another day.
also by Glasstire
- UT Removes Confederate Statues Overnight; Bomb Attempt and Arrest in Houston Over Another Statue - August 21st, 2017
- Derek Jeter Wants to Kill Red Grooms' Baseball Installation - August 20th, 2017
- No Longer Art (Yet Another Proposal for Removed Confederate Statues) - August 19th, 2017
- Entire White House Arts Committee Resigns in Protest - August 18th, 2017
- Blanton Gifted Set of Leon Polk Smith Paintings and Drawings - August 17th, 2017