Southern Living, the magazine that focuses on Southern cooking, Southern homes, and Southern hospitality, has expanded its definition of Southern life to focus on the upcoming third annual HUE (Houston Urban Experience) Mural festival, which runs from October 14-21.
A recent article and video feature GONZO247, a local street artist and a fine representative of Southern hospitality. Billed as 17 miles of graffiti, the festival will feature local and international artists, as it did in 2015 and 2016.
also by Paula Newton
- The Solar Eclipse in Art - August 21st, 2017
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017