Southern Living, the magazine that focuses on Southern cooking, Southern homes, and Southern hospitality, has expanded its definition of Southern life to focus on the upcoming third annual HUE (Houston Urban Experience) Mural festival, which runs from October 14-21.
A recent article and video feature GONZO247, a local street artist and a fine representative of Southern hospitality. Billed as 17 miles of graffiti, the festival will feature local and international artists, as it did in 2015 and 2016.
also by Paula Newton
- Trump Tax Laws Not Good for Museums - October 16th, 2017
- Former MFAH Core Fellow Dies Suddenly - October 13th, 2017
- Amid Immigration Debates, Borderland Art Reigns - October 12th, 2017
- Houston Quilts Have Enemies! - October 11th, 2017
- Holograms: Museum Creates a Place for Conversation with the Past and Future - October 10th, 2017