We have reported before on Glasstire on how hip and trendy enamel pins have become—some feature beloved moments from art history, others pay tribute to fallen pop icons, and others are just silly. It is only fitting, then, that even the most niche groups are represented in the pin game: in a recent email, UT’s Harry Ransom Center showed off their exclusive archival box enamel pin. Perfect for the archivist in your life, the pin captures the stable, sturdy look of a box set to preserve documents for years to come. Check it out here.
also by Glasstire
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017