Almost all Texas museums are open today (some close early, but check your local listings), although many galleries are not. If you are lucky enough to have the day off, go see some art! (As Glasstire likes to remind you.)
What are museums known for? Art, yes. But also AIR CONDITIONING! Before going to see fireworks, go soak it all in: the art and the AC.
also by Paula Newton
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017
- YES! The Yes Men are Coming to Houston - September 13th, 2017