Almost all Texas museums are open today (some close early, but check your local listings), although many galleries are not. If you are lucky enough to have the day off, go see some art! (As Glasstire likes to remind you.)
What are museums known for? Art, yes. But also AIR CONDITIONING! Before going to see fireworks, go soak it all in: the art and the AC.
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017