Well, most of us missed it.
Trevor Noah’s Daily Show presented a New York pop-up exhibition (June 16-18) of the The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library. Based mainly on the artistry of presidential tweets, it also included multimedia works and installations, such as “Sad! A Retrospective.” In an interactive photo-op work, guests could sit enthroned on a golden toilet and tweet while wearing a luxurious bathrobe and a Trump wig.
The exhibition was packed and the hours of the last day’s show were extended. The Daily Show is now considering touring the exhibition.
Want a virtual tour? Go here.
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017