Well, most of us missed it.
Trevor Noah’s Daily Show presented a New York pop-up exhibition (June 16-18) of the The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library. Based mainly on the artistry of presidential tweets, it also included multimedia works and installations, such as “Sad! A Retrospective.” In an interactive photo-op work, guests could sit enthroned on a golden toilet and tweet while wearing a luxurious bathrobe and a Trump wig.
The exhibition was packed and the hours of the last day’s show were extended. The Daily Show is now considering touring the exhibition.
Want a virtual tour? Go here.
also by Paula Newton
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017
- YES! The Yes Men are Coming to Houston - September 13th, 2017