Here are a couple of projects featured in the massive exhibition “Frank Lloyd Wright at 150: Unpacking the Archive” currently at MOMA. As one of the most prolific and renowned architects of the 20th Century, Wright’s wide-ranging practice is what’s really celebrated here. With 450 works on display, ranging from 1890s to 1950s, you can see examples of his furniture, textiles, stained glass window designs, as well as drawings, paintings, and detailed architectural renderings and models. It provides a unique look into his process, craftsmanship and philosophy – go see it if you have the chance!
“Frank Lloyd Wright at 150: Unpacking the Archive” is on view till October 1, 2017.
also by Ariane Roesch
- "Speak of the Devil" at Art League Houston - June 18th, 2017
- Not A Hobby: Tommy Gregory - June 17th, 2017
- Mr. Money Mustache wants you to bike to work in TX - June 9th, 2017
- Getting to Know Dixie Friend Gay - June 4th, 2017
- It's complicated growing up in Marfa - June 2nd, 2017