“What started out as a normal night for people turned into a nightmare,” she said. “I feel like when attacks like this happen it’s important for us to come together and support each other whether you’re in the same country or anywhere in the world.”
Although the article is entitled “All the artwork from around the world being shared in tribute to London,” it is certainly not a complete collection. But check it out here and keep them in your thoughts.
also by Paula Newton
- Austin’s Graffiti Park to Relocate - November 22nd, 2017
- Retooled S.A. Foundation Looking to Give $ to Local Artists - November 21st, 2017
- U.S. Tax Reform Does Not Look Good for the Arts - November 20th, 2017
- Support Artists for the Holidays - November 17th, 2017
- Lost Leonardo da Vinci Painting Breaks All Art Auction Records. By Far. - November 16th, 2017