The Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas has announced its 2017 season of ‘til Midnight at the Nasher. It’s free, it happens on every third Friday of the month from 6 pm to midnight, and it runs from now through October.
The evenings are made up of live music performances, outdoor screenings of movies in the Nasher garden, and free admission to the Nasher to see the exhibitions. Also: “Guests have the opportunity to engage in social media giveaways, progressive tours, and to view the permanent collection and special exhibitions.”
Opening concerts happen from 6-7 pm, then the headliner plays from 7-9 pm. Screenings start at 9 pm. Tours and admission to the Nasher happen throughout.
Here’s the lineup, via the Nasher:
also by Glasstire
- Texas Biennial 2017 Announces Artists, Dates, and Venue - August 23rd, 2017
- UT Removes Confederate Statues Overnight; Bomb Attempt and Arrest in Houston Over Another Statue - August 21st, 2017
- Derek Jeter Wants to Kill Red Grooms' Baseball Installation - August 20th, 2017
- No Longer Art (Yet Another Proposal for Removed Confederate Statues) - August 19th, 2017
- Entire White House Arts Committee Resigns in Protest - August 18th, 2017