In our latest Art Dirt podcast, Christina Rees and Rainey Knudson discuss an artwork that’s a cry for attention (but which won’t get any on the Glasstire website), whether artists should have to talk about their work, and if it’s a good idea to cross over from the nonprofit to the commercial side (or vice versa) of the art world. BONUS: Listen to the end where we disagree about John Currin!
also by Glasstire
- Installation Art Gone Wrong: Creepy Realtor Headshot Edition - July 22nd, 2017
- City of Houston Wants Artists for its New Residency - July 21st, 2017
- Glasstire Top Five: July 20, 2017 - July 20th, 2017
- Another Costume Contest at the DMA: This One is Lady Gaga - July 19th, 2017
- "Don't pretend that you're not proud of your work." - July 19th, 2017