In our latest Art Dirt podcast, Christina Rees and Rainey Knudson discuss an artwork that’s a cry for attention (but which won’t get any on the Glasstire website), whether artists should have to talk about their work, and if it’s a good idea to cross over from the nonprofit to the commercial side (or vice versa) of the art world. BONUS: Listen to the end where we disagree about John Currin!
also by Glasstire
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017