It was recently announced that this September, John Waters will be hosting an adults-only summer camp. Appropriately dubbed Camp John Waters, the weekend will feature “a John Waters One Man Show, Hairspray Karaoke, and a marathon of the director’s films, among many other attractions, some more traditional (s’mores), and others more bespoke (Bloody Mary Bingo).”
All of this and more can be yours for only $499. For more details, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Installation Art Gone Wrong: Creepy Realtor Headshot Edition - July 22nd, 2017
- City of Houston Wants Artists for its New Residency - July 21st, 2017
- Glasstire Top Five: July 20, 2017 - July 20th, 2017
- Another Costume Contest at the DMA: This One is Lady Gaga - July 19th, 2017
- "Don't pretend that you're not proud of your work." - July 19th, 2017