The festival includes all the usual crafts, food, and music, but the sculptures are the stars of the show. These are serious artists as is shown by previous pieces. Sign up to play with sand next year in South Texas!
also by Paula Newton
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017
- Getting Sweaty at the Museum - August 11th, 2017