Throughout the year, artist Elaine Bradford and poet Sara Cress are working together to create weekly “sculpture poems” for their collaborative site Routine Fables. For the project, Bradford creates a sculpture that Cress then responds to. There is a bit of a back catalog to get you started, but keep checking in—there should be one a week.
also by Glasstire
- Houston Cinema Arts Festival Returns Next Month with Houston-Centric Programming - October 17th, 2017
- This and That: Oldenburg / Davenport - October 17th, 2017
- Sculpture Month Houston Returns to Houston's Grain Silos - October 16th, 2017
- Art Organizations: the FEMA Deadline is Approaching - October 15th, 2017
- Kusama is Coming to Marfa - October 14th, 2017