Throughout the year, artist Elaine Bradford and poet Sara Cress are working together to create weekly “sculpture poems” for their collaborative site Routine Fables. For the project, Bradford creates a sculpture that Cress then responds to. There is a bit of a back catalog to get you started, but keep checking in—there should be one a week.
also by Glasstire
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017
- This and That: Lisa Shoyer / Magdalena Fernández - June 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: June 22, 2017 - June 22nd, 2017
- Quiz: Thomas Struth or NYT? - June 21st, 2017
- Solange Knowles Is Coming to Marfa - June 21st, 2017