If you would like to receive more than just bills and credit card offers in the mail, sign up for Uneasy Houston. Eric Pearce, a long-time fixture in Houston’s printmaking community, has started a very cool screen-printed postcard project. He was one of the 2017 IDEA Fund recipients and describes the project as being “about getting artworks to people the uneasy way, hand screen-printed, addressed and stamped and sent as postcards via the U.S. Mail.” In addition to printing his own designs, he also invites other artists to participate. Check out the instagram page for more information.
At just $10 for a yearly subscription, which includes 6 postcards, it’s really easy to say YES to Uneasy. Email Eric directly to sign up.
also by Ariane Roesch
- Frank Lloyd Wright at MOMA - June 23rd, 2017
- "Speak of the Devil" at Art League Houston - June 18th, 2017
- Not A Hobby: Tommy Gregory - June 17th, 2017
- Mr. Money Mustache wants you to bike to work in TX - June 9th, 2017
- Getting to Know Dixie Friend Gay - June 4th, 2017