Every now and then, we notice trends in job openings across Texas. About a year ago, multiple organizations in Houston were in need of an executive director, and just last December, Texas museums were all looking for preparators and facility engineers. This time, institutions are in need of people to bring home the bacon. See a list of development-ish jobs below.
The Houston Center for Photography is looking for a Director of Development to work on annual giving, event planning, and more.
Art League Houston is searching for an Executive Director who “is expected to maintain and grow a healthy budget” for the organization.
Even Houstonians may not be familiar with the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts in Spring, Texas. The Pearl is seeking an “entrepreneurial and business-minded” Museum Director.
If you have ever wanted to live in a small desert town in West Texas, this is your chance! The Chinati Foundation is in need of a Senior Development Manager that will work towards raising more than $3 million a year for the organization.
Austin non-profit Big Medium is seeking a full-time Development Manager to spearhead the organization’s fundraising.
Do you know a job opening we missed? Submit it to our classifieds here.
also by Glasstire
- Menil's 2017 Walter Hopps Award Goes to Reem Fadda - May 24th, 2017
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017
- Catch the SpeedBump Art Tour Today in Dallas - May 20th, 2017