Every now and then, we notice trends in job openings across Texas. About a year ago, multiple organizations in Houston were in need of an executive director, and just last December, Texas museums were all looking for preparators and facility engineers. This time, institutions are in need of people to bring home the bacon. See a list of development-ish jobs below.
The Houston Center for Photography is looking for a Director of Development to work on annual giving, event planning, and more.
Art League Houston is searching for an Executive Director who “is expected to maintain and grow a healthy budget” for the organization.
Even Houstonians may not be familiar with the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts in Spring, Texas. The Pearl is seeking an “entrepreneurial and business-minded” Museum Director.
If you have ever wanted to live in a small desert town in West Texas, this is your chance! The Chinati Foundation is in need of a Senior Development Manager that will work towards raising more than $3 million a year for the organization.
Austin non-profit Big Medium is seeking a full-time Development Manager to spearhead the organization’s fundraising.
Do you know a job opening we missed? Submit it to our classifieds here.
also by Glasstire
- Dallas Contemporary's Playboy Bunny is Outta Here - March 28th, 2017
- Who owns the better gimp mask? Nasher or DMA? - March 27th, 2017
- Fearless Girl Statue to Remain on View Through 2018 - March 27th, 2017
- Cowboy Paintings Sell for Over $450K at Houston Rodeo - March 26th, 2017
- Art Dirt 2: Controversy Over a Painting of Emmett Till in the Whitney Biennial - March 25th, 2017