For ten years now, Southeast Texas has been hosting the annual Boomtown Film & Music Festival in venues throughout Beaumont, including the Art Museum of Southeast Texas and the Dishman Art Museum. For independent films, independent bands, panel discussions, networking, and socializing, get to Beaumont next week (February 23-26).
Check out the full (but somewhat confusing) schedule here.
also by Paula Newton
- The Italians are Coming to Sugar Land - September 25th, 2017
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017