In anticipation of the upcoming exhibition, Mentoring a Muse: Charles Umlauf and Farrah Fawcett, which opens February 16 at Austin’s Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum, the museum invites all art lovers to tweet their sweet thoughts today at #FarrahFawcett.
Apparently, the Charlie’s Angels star was also an artist, or as the Umlauf press states, “a sculptress if you will.” If you post your love on the Twitter page, you should definitely check out the show, which runs through August 20.
also by Paula Newton
- What They Don’t Teach You in Art School - April 26th, 2017
- University Art Students: Sell Your Work On New Online Platform - April 25th, 2017
- Meow Wolf is Growing Bigger and May Come to Austin! - April 24th, 2017
- Sand Art: Sculpture of Sculptures - April 21st, 2017
- Sexy Farrah Fawcett Made Art, Too! - April 20th, 2017