In anticipation of the upcoming exhibition, Mentoring a Muse: Charles Umlauf and Farrah Fawcett, which opens February 16 at Austin’s Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum, the museum invites all art lovers to tweet their sweet thoughts today at #FarrahFawcett.
Apparently, the Charlie’s Angels star was also an artist, or as the Umlauf press states, “a sculptress if you will.” If you post your love on the Twitter page, you should definitely check out the show, which runs through August 20.
also by Paula Newton
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017