In anticipation of the upcoming exhibition, Mentoring a Muse: Charles Umlauf and Farrah Fawcett, which opens February 16 at Austin’s Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum, the museum invites all art lovers to tweet their sweet thoughts today at #FarrahFawcett.
Apparently, the Charlie’s Angels star was also an artist, or as the Umlauf press states, “a sculptress if you will.” If you post your love on the Twitter page, you should definitely check out the show, which runs through August 20.
also by Paula Newton
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 23rd, 2017
- Austin’s Graffiti Park to Relocate - November 22nd, 2017
- Retooled S.A. Foundation Looking to Give $ to Local Artists - November 21st, 2017
- U.S. Tax Reform Does Not Look Good for the Arts - November 20th, 2017
- Support Artists for the Holidays - November 17th, 2017