Frank Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretends to be an art collector, Ongo Gablogian, and falls in love with the Gallery’s air conditioner: “We’re the air conditioners! I mean look at us – we’re just walking around on the planet… breathing… conditioning the air.” He called bullshit on the “other” works of art.
also by Glasstire
- Get a Free Ticket to Make Art at Burning Man! - July 24th, 2017
- Art Dirt 8: Sex Robots, Scaramucci's Mark Twain Tweet, When Artists' Ideas Are Stolen - July 23rd, 2017
- Discovery Green & Houston First Commission work by Dallas Collective - July 23rd, 2017
- Installation Art Gone Wrong: Creepy Realtor Headshot Edition - July 22nd, 2017
- City of Houston Wants Artists for its New Residency - July 21st, 2017