Frank Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretends to be an art collector, Ongo Gablogian, and falls in love with the Gallery’s air conditioner: “We’re the air conditioners! I mean look at us – we’re just walking around on the planet… breathing… conditioning the air.” He called bullshit on the “other” works of art.
also by Glasstire
- #betterthansculpture is the Best Thing You'll See This Week - March 30th, 2017
- Top Five: March 30, 2017 - March 30th, 2017
- Houston’s New Arts + Cultural Plan Needs Artists' Input - March 29th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary's Playboy Bunny is Outta Here - March 28th, 2017
- Who owns the better gimp mask? Nasher or DMA? - March 27th, 2017