Frank Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretends to be an art collector, Ongo Gablogian, and falls in love with the Gallery’s air conditioner: “We’re the air conditioners! I mean look at us – we’re just walking around on the planet… breathing… conditioning the air.” He called bullshit on the “other” works of art.
also by Glasstire
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary Will Organize the Ukrainian Pavilion for the Venice Biennale - January 12th, 2017
- Top Five: January 12, 2017 - January 12th, 2017