Frank Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretends to be an art collector, Ongo Gablogian, and falls in love with the Gallery’s air conditioner: “We’re the air conditioners! I mean look at us – we’re just walking around on the planet… breathing… conditioning the air.” He called bullshit on the “other” works of art.
also by Glasstire
- This and That: Sol Lewitt at Rice Gallery / a Wall at UH - May 27th, 2017
- Chad Dawkins Hired as Director of Exhibitions at Southwest School of Art - May 27th, 2017
- 300 Years of American Prints Opens This Sunday at the DMA - May 26th, 2017
- Solange Knowles' Limited Edition Book Available at Marfa Book Company - May 25th, 2017
- Top Five: May 25, 2017 - May 25th, 2017