A recap for those who have not been closely following this crazy crime spree in Philadelphia: back in September, someone was stealing 1s and 0s off the front of residents’ homes. Dubbed the “binary bandit,” victims and neighbors guessed that maybe he or she was working on “some sort of art installation,” according to Billy Penn.com.
The other night, an unknown man placed a plastic bag filled with 56 ones and 27 zeroes on the stoop of a previous victim. “The world stopped,” she said. “I thought there was going to be no end to this story. I kind of freaked out inside for a second.”
also by Paula Newton
- Arts Donors: What’s in a Name? - May 29th, 2017
- Dallas Artist is Now a TV Star - May 26th, 2017
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017