A recap for those who have not been closely following this crazy crime spree in Philadelphia: back in September, someone was stealing 1s and 0s off the front of residents’ homes. Dubbed the “binary bandit,” victims and neighbors guessed that maybe he or she was working on “some sort of art installation,” according to Billy Penn.com.
The other night, an unknown man placed a plastic bag filled with 56 ones and 27 zeroes on the stoop of a previous victim. “The world stopped,” she said. “I thought there was going to be no end to this story. I kind of freaked out inside for a second.”
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017