A recap for those who have not been closely following this crazy crime spree in Philadelphia: back in September, someone was stealing 1s and 0s off the front of residents’ homes. Dubbed the “binary bandit,” victims and neighbors guessed that maybe he or she was working on “some sort of art installation,” according to Billy Penn.com.
The other night, an unknown man placed a plastic bag filled with 56 ones and 27 zeroes on the stoop of a previous victim. “The world stopped,” she said. “I thought there was going to be no end to this story. I kind of freaked out inside for a second.”
also by Paula Newton
- Ann Hamilton Comes to Texas to Calm Us Down - January 23rd, 2017
- Sedrick Huckaby Receives SMU's Moss/Chumley Award - January 20th, 2017
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017