A recap for those who have not been closely following this crazy crime spree in Philadelphia: back in September, someone was stealing 1s and 0s off the front of residents’ homes. Dubbed the “binary bandit,” victims and neighbors guessed that maybe he or she was working on “some sort of art installation,” according to Billy Penn.com.
The other night, an unknown man placed a plastic bag filled with 56 ones and 27 zeroes on the stoop of a previous victim. “The world stopped,” she said. “I thought there was going to be no end to this story. I kind of freaked out inside for a second.”
also by Paula Newton
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017
- YES! The Yes Men are Coming to Houston - September 13th, 2017