Black Friday has come and gone, but shopping season has just begun—and this weekend is offering you multiple opportunities to buy presents, trinkets, and more from artists that we all know and love.
We have already covered Pop Shop Houston, which began yesterday, November 25th and runs through the 27th, along with the pop-up installation/store Super Fantasy Mercado taking over the Vikon Village Flea Market in Garland, Texas. But there are two more opportunities, both in Houston, not to be missed this weekend.
Today, November 26th, from 3-9PM, BLUEorange Contemporary is hosting their third annual Yart Sale featuring works by local artists. Everything on view is meant to be affordable and accessible to first-time art buyers, so don’t be shy!
Through tomorrow, November 27th, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston’s Bayou Bend campus is hosting a holiday market featuring Tomo Mags, Elaine Bradford, Birch and Goldberry, and others.
Today is Small Business Saturday—go buy some art!
also by Glasstire
- A Side Trip to Michael Heizer's 'Double Negative' - June 27th, 2017
- Madrid Judge Orders Exhumation of Salvador Dalí's Remains - June 26th, 2017
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017