WHAM has become a holiday tradition—offering a variety of handmade gifts of painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry, textiles, clothing, accessories and more. Most of the vendors are working artists and there is also a curated exhibition. (For a full list of artists, go here.)
It’s fun to just hang out and shop Saturday (10am-7pm) and Sunday (11am-4pm), but if you’re feeling fancy, buy a ticket to the preview party and ugly sweater fest for tonight, November 18, 6-10pm, for $15 online or $25 at the door. Tonight’s festivities include awful sweaters, free booze, and light bites. And ART!
also by Paula Newton
- Meow Wolf is Growing Bigger and May Come to Austin! - April 24th, 2017
- Sand Art: Sculpture of Sculptures - April 21st, 2017
- Sexy Farrah Fawcett Made Art, Too! - April 20th, 2017
- Death of the Cool: Barkley Hendricks, 1945-2017 - April 19th, 2017
- Performance Art Works Both Ways - April 18th, 2017