WHAM has become a holiday tradition—offering a variety of handmade gifts of painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry, textiles, clothing, accessories and more. Most of the vendors are working artists and there is also a curated exhibition. (For a full list of artists, go here.)
It’s fun to just hang out and shop Saturday (10am-7pm) and Sunday (11am-4pm), but if you’re feeling fancy, buy a ticket to the preview party and ugly sweater fest for tonight, November 18, 6-10pm, for $15 online or $25 at the door. Tonight’s festivities include awful sweaters, free booze, and light bites. And ART!
also by Paula Newton
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016
- SXSW+Art! - November 30th, 2016
- Artists: Join the Space Poop Challenge! - November 29th, 2016