WHAM has become a holiday tradition—offering a variety of handmade gifts of painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry, textiles, clothing, accessories and more. Most of the vendors are working artists and there is also a curated exhibition. (For a full list of artists, go here.)
It’s fun to just hang out and shop Saturday (10am-7pm) and Sunday (11am-4pm), but if you’re feeling fancy, buy a ticket to the preview party and ugly sweater fest for tonight, November 18, 6-10pm, for $15 online or $25 at the door. Tonight’s festivities include awful sweaters, free booze, and light bites. And ART!
also by Paula Newton
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017