WHAM has become a holiday tradition—offering a variety of handmade gifts of painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry, textiles, clothing, accessories and more. Most of the vendors are working artists and there is also a curated exhibition. (For a full list of artists, go here.)
It’s fun to just hang out and shop Saturday (10am-7pm) and Sunday (11am-4pm), but if you’re feeling fancy, buy a ticket to the preview party and ugly sweater fest for tonight, November 18, 6-10pm, for $15 online or $25 at the door. Tonight’s festivities include awful sweaters, free booze, and light bites. And ART!
also by Paula Newton
- West Texas Landmarks Vandalized! - February 24th, 2017
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017