The 14th annual Cedars Open Studios happens this Saturday, November 19, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Dallas. The studio tour is keeping up with the growth of the art presence in the neighborhood, just southeast of downtown, so the list of open studios and art spaces is looking good this year. It’s free, and draws bigger crowds each year, and parking is generally not an issue.
There are 43 places on the list, many of which host a number of working artists, so there’s plenty to see. Some highlights include Tin Ranch Studios, The MAC, Shotgun Gallery, and Albert Scherbarth’s studio. There are restuarants and bars along the way, too, when you want to take a break.
Linoleum print by Angela Faz, whose work will be at the Bill J. Priest stop on Nov. 19th.
also by Glasstire
- Yowza. Dallas Biennial Will Feature Hermann Nitsch and Teresa Margolles - December 9th, 2016
- GCAC Artist Lab Culminates in Year-End Exhibition - December 8th, 2016
- Top Five: December 8, 2016 - December 8th, 2016
- Giant Indoor Sculpture Makes the FBI Sick - December 6th, 2016
- Lawndale Live! - December 6th, 2016