The 14th annual Cedars Open Studios happens this Saturday, November 19, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Dallas. The studio tour is keeping up with the growth of the art presence in the neighborhood, just southeast of downtown, so the list of open studios and art spaces is looking good this year. It’s free, and draws bigger crowds each year, and parking is generally not an issue.
There are 43 places on the list, many of which host a number of working artists, so there’s plenty to see. Some highlights include Tin Ranch Studios, The MAC, Shotgun Gallery, and Albert Scherbarth’s studio. There are restuarants and bars along the way, too, when you want to take a break.
Linoleum print by Angela Faz, whose work will be at the Bill J. Priest stop on Nov. 19th.
also by Glasstire
- Apply for DiverseWorks' 2017 Diverse Discourse Studio Visit Program - February 26th, 2017
- Houston Artist Nestor Topchy Wins National Reuse Contest - February 25th, 2017
- Texas Artist Develops Genius (and fun) New Art App for Your Phone - February 24th, 2017
- DO NOT Miss Lionel Maunz's Talk At SMU Next Week - February 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: February 23, 2017 - February 23rd, 2017