The 14th annual Cedars Open Studios happens this Saturday, November 19, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Dallas. The studio tour is keeping up with the growth of the art presence in the neighborhood, just southeast of downtown, so the list of open studios and art spaces is looking good this year. It’s free, and draws bigger crowds each year, and parking is generally not an issue.
There are 43 places on the list, many of which host a number of working artists, so there’s plenty to see. Some highlights include Tin Ranch Studios, The MAC, Shotgun Gallery, and Albert Scherbarth’s studio. There are restuarants and bars along the way, too, when you want to take a break.
Linoleum print by Angela Faz, whose work will be at the Bill J. Priest stop on Nov. 19th.
also by Glasstire
- A Side Trip to Michael Heizer's 'Double Negative' - June 27th, 2017
- Madrid Judge Orders Exhumation of Salvador Dalí's Remains - June 26th, 2017
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017