The third annual Creek Show is now on view in downtown Austin! Sponsored by the Waller Creek Conservancy, Creek Show is a combination of works by artists, architects, and designers reimagining and reinventing the past, present, and future of Waller Creek. The show runs along the creek’s path from Fifth Street to Eighth Street and contains works by Animalis (Dharmesh Patel & Autumn Ewalt), East Side Collective + Drophouse Design, Jules Buck Jones, OTA+, and West Shop | Cook Shop (Alisa West & Travis Cook).
The exhibition is on view daily November 10-19 from 6-10PM. There is also an artist talk for Creek Show at 6:30PM November 15 at Palm Door. See some photos of the show below.
also by Glasstire
- Derek Jeter Wants to Kill Red Grooms' Baseball Installation - August 20th, 2017
- No Longer Art (Yet Another Proposal for Removed Confederate Statues) - August 19th, 2017
- Entire White House Arts Committee Resigns in Protest - August 18th, 2017
- Blanton Gifted Set of Leon Polk Smith Paintings and Drawings - August 17th, 2017
- Top Five: August 17, 2017 - August 16th, 2017