The third annual Creek Show is now on view in downtown Austin! Sponsored by the Waller Creek Conservancy, Creek Show is a combination of works by artists, architects, and designers reimagining and reinventing the past, present, and future of Waller Creek. The show runs along the creek’s path from Fifth Street to Eighth Street and contains works by Animalis (Dharmesh Patel & Autumn Ewalt), East Side Collective + Drophouse Design, Jules Buck Jones, OTA+, and West Shop | Cook Shop (Alisa West & Travis Cook).
The exhibition is on view daily November 10-19 from 6-10PM. There is also an artist talk for Creek Show at 6:30PM November 15 at Palm Door. See some photos of the show below.
also by Glasstire
- City of Austin Announces First Artist-in-Residence - April 23rd, 2017
- Celebrate Earth Day with an Environmentally Conscious Film Festival - April 22nd, 2017
- West Austin Studio Tour Artists Announced - April 21st, 2017
- DMA Announces 2017 Artist Award Winners - April 20th, 2017
- Sixto Wagan Performs Again! - April 20th, 2017