The third annual Creek Show is now on view in downtown Austin! Sponsored by the Waller Creek Conservancy, Creek Show is a combination of works by artists, architects, and designers reimagining and reinventing the past, present, and future of Waller Creek. The show runs along the creek’s path from Fifth Street to Eighth Street and contains works by Animalis (Dharmesh Patel & Autumn Ewalt), East Side Collective + Drophouse Design, Jules Buck Jones, OTA+, and West Shop | Cook Shop (Alisa West & Travis Cook).
The exhibition is on view daily November 10-19 from 6-10PM. There is also an artist talk for Creek Show at 6:30PM November 15 at Palm Door. See some photos of the show below.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: November 23, 2017 - November 23rd, 2017
- The Art Lending Library Opens This Weekend in Galveston - November 21st, 2017
- Art League Houston Extends Open Call Deadline - November 20th, 2017
- Marfa Myths Festival Returns in 2018 - November 19th, 2017
- DMA Curator Gavin Delahunty Resigns Over Allegations of "inappropriate behavior" - November 18th, 2017