The third annual Creek Show is now on view in downtown Austin! Sponsored by the Waller Creek Conservancy, Creek Show is a combination of works by artists, architects, and designers reimagining and reinventing the past, present, and future of Waller Creek. The show runs along the creek’s path from Fifth Street to Eighth Street and contains works by Animalis (Dharmesh Patel & Autumn Ewalt), East Side Collective + Drophouse Design, Jules Buck Jones, OTA+, and West Shop | Cook Shop (Alisa West & Travis Cook).
The exhibition is on view daily November 10-19 from 6-10PM. There is also an artist talk for Creek Show at 6:30PM November 15 at Palm Door. See some photos of the show below.
also by Glasstire
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017
- Glasstire names Christina Rees as Editor-in-Chief - February 20th, 2017
- Houston Music Venue Announces Community Arts Initiative - February 20th, 2017
- San Antonio DACA Art Student Detained by Immigration Officials - February 19th, 2017
- February 18: Artists Talks in Houston & 20+ Openings in Dallas - February 18th, 2017