The third annual Creek Show is now on view in downtown Austin! Sponsored by the Waller Creek Conservancy, Creek Show is a combination of works by artists, architects, and designers reimagining and reinventing the past, present, and future of Waller Creek. The show runs along the creek’s path from Fifth Street to Eighth Street and contains works by Animalis (Dharmesh Patel & Autumn Ewalt), East Side Collective + Drophouse Design, Jules Buck Jones, OTA+, and West Shop | Cook Shop (Alisa West & Travis Cook).
The exhibition is on view daily November 10-19 from 6-10PM. There is also an artist talk for Creek Show at 6:30PM November 15 at Palm Door. See some photos of the show below.
also by Glasstire
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017
- This and That: Lisa Shoyer / Magdalena Fernández - June 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: June 22, 2017 - June 22nd, 2017
- Quiz: Thomas Struth or NYT? - June 21st, 2017