The FBI may have officially cleared presidential nominee Hillary Clinton of email shenanigans, but some far right news organizations have gone crazy over a specific email from Marina Abramović to the brother of John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman. In an email dated June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote:
I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.
ARTnews reports that Tony Podesta, an Abramović collector, forwarded the invitation to his brother, who did not attend the “Spirit Cooking dinner.”
Wikileaks, who allegedly hacked the account of John Podesta, then tweeted the following:
The Podestas’ “Spirit Cooking” dinner?
It’s not what you think.
It’s blood, sperm and breastmilk.
But mostly blood.
Artnet news reports that “Those who pledged over $10,000 in support of the Marina Abramović Institute were invited to ‘Spirit Cooking with Marina Abramović,’ an event whose description advertised ‘A dinner night with Marina during which she will teach you and other backers at this level how to cook a series of traditional soups, which you will all enjoy together.’
It was just soup. But here is the Fox news report from Inforwars.com:
also by Paula Newton
- John Glenn (1921-2016) - December 9th, 2016
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016