A special edition of the Glasstire Top Five from Atlanta, Georgia.
Watch Rainey Knudson and guest Stephanie Cash of BURNAWAY Magazine chat about some institutions and shows to catch next time you’re visiting the southern states, including a resurrected biennial in Atlanta.
“What would an every-nine-year show be? A noninnial?”
Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, Durham, NC, through Jan. 8, 2017
The Atlanta Contemporary, through Dec. 18
3. Fahamu Pecou
Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art, Charleston, NC, through Oct. 8
Visual Arts Center of Richmond (VA), through Dec. 23
5. High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
also by Glasstire
- A Side Trip to Michael Heizer's 'Double Negative' - June 27th, 2017
- Madrid Judge Orders Exhumation of Salvador Dalí's Remains - June 26th, 2017
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017