A special edition of the Glasstire Top Five from Atlanta, Georgia.
Watch Rainey Knudson and guest Stephanie Cash of BURNAWAY Magazine chat about some institutions and shows to catch next time you’re visiting the southern states, including a resurrected biennial in Atlanta.
“What would an every-nine-year show be? A noninnial?”
Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, Durham, NC, through Jan. 8, 2017
The Atlanta Contemporary, through Dec. 18
3. Fahamu Pecou
Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art, Charleston, NC, through Oct. 8
Visual Arts Center of Richmond (VA), through Dec. 23
5. High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
also by Glasstire
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017
- Glasstire names Christina Rees as Editor-in-Chief - February 20th, 2017
- Houston Music Venue Announces Community Arts Initiative - February 20th, 2017
- San Antonio DACA Art Student Detained by Immigration Officials - February 19th, 2017
- February 18: Artists Talks in Houston & 20+ Openings in Dallas - February 18th, 2017