Texas’ Zine Fever continues apace. UT’s main campus library, the Perry-Castañeda (PCL), will host a panel discussion this Thursday, November 3, featuring a solid lineup of artists who either deal with zines primarily, or use zine and self-publishing as part of their practice. The panel is moderated by artist-designer-curator Russell Etchen.
Here are the panelists:
Photographer/publisher Kelly Dugan of Peachfuzz
Visual artist James Huizar of Puro Chingon Collective
Editor/curator Amarie Gipson of MUD Magazine
Designer/curator Phillip Niemeyer of Northern-Southern
Mail artist/musician Josh Ronsen of Monk Mink Pink Punk.
It’s free and open to the public, and starts at 6 p.m. For more info please go here.
also by Glasstire
- A Side Trip to Michael Heizer's 'Double Negative' - June 27th, 2017
- Madrid Judge Orders Exhumation of Salvador Dalí's Remains - June 26th, 2017
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017