Ludwig, known for ambitious exhibitions of emerging and under-recognized contemporary artists, was first recognized in 2012, at the age of 26, when she mounted the first U.S. museum exhibition of then-on-the-rise sculptor Francis Upritchard’s work at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati (CAC). Ludwig has worked at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, the Rose Art Museum, the MIT List Visual Arts Center, CAC, and has been at the Dallas Contemporary for two years. She was also featured this month’s W Magazine in its “Who’s Next” issue.
also by Paula Newton
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017
- YES! The Yes Men are Coming to Houston - September 13th, 2017
- South TX Museums Flock Together - September 12th, 2017