Ludwig, known for ambitious exhibitions of emerging and under-recognized contemporary artists, was first recognized in 2012, at the age of 26, when she mounted the first U.S. museum exhibition of then-on-the-rise sculptor Francis Upritchard’s work at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati (CAC). Ludwig has worked at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, the Rose Art Museum, the MIT List Visual Arts Center, CAC, and has been at the Dallas Contemporary for two years. She was also featured this month’s W Magazine in its “Who’s Next” issue.
also by Paula Newton
- Meow Wolf is Growing Bigger and May Come to Austin! - April 24th, 2017
- Sand Art: Sculpture of Sculptures - April 21st, 2017
- Sexy Farrah Fawcett Made Art, Too! - April 20th, 2017
- Death of the Cool: Barkley Hendricks, 1945-2017 - April 19th, 2017
- Performance Art Works Both Ways - April 18th, 2017