Ludwig, known for ambitious exhibitions of emerging and under-recognized contemporary artists, was first recognized in 2012, at the age of 26, when she mounted the first U.S. museum exhibition of then-on-the-rise sculptor Francis Upritchard’s work at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati (CAC). Ludwig has worked at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, the Rose Art Museum, the MIT List Visual Arts Center, CAC, and has been at the Dallas Contemporary for two years. She was also featured this month’s W Magazine in its “Who’s Next” issue.
also by Paula Newton
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016
- SXSW+Art! - November 30th, 2016
- Artists: Join the Space Poop Challenge! - November 29th, 2016