Ludwig, known for ambitious exhibitions of emerging and under-recognized contemporary artists, was first recognized in 2012, at the age of 26, when she mounted the first U.S. museum exhibition of then-on-the-rise sculptor Francis Upritchard’s work at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati (CAC). Ludwig has worked at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, the Rose Art Museum, the MIT List Visual Arts Center, CAC, and has been at the Dallas Contemporary for two years. She was also featured this month’s W Magazine in its “Who’s Next” issue.
also by Paula Newton
- West Texas Landmarks Vandalized! - February 24th, 2017
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017