On January 2, 2001, Glasstire officially launched with its first review: Rainey Knudson on Karim Rashid’s show Pleasurscape at Rice Gallery, Houston. It turned out to be quite prescient.
So 15 years on, Glasstire’s staff has run the review through the annotation gauntlet of Rap Genius. (Rap Genius is “an online media knowledge base” originally founded in 2009 as a way to annotate hip-hip lyrics. It has expanded.) Click on this link, and then simply click on each highlighted section of the review to see new commentary. It’s that simple!
also by Glasstire
- Apply for DiverseWorks' 2017 Diverse Discourse Studio Visit Program - February 26th, 2017
- Houston Artist Nestor Topchy Wins National Reuse Contest - February 25th, 2017
- Texas Artist Develops Genius (and fun) New Art App for Your Phone - February 24th, 2017
- DO NOT Miss Lionel Maunz's Talk At SMU Next Week - February 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: February 23, 2017 - February 23rd, 2017