On January 2, 2001, Glasstire officially launched with its first review: Rainey Knudson on Karim Rashid’s show Pleasurscape at Rice Gallery, Houston. It turned out to be quite prescient.
So 15 years on, Glasstire’s staff has run the review through the annotation gauntlet of Rap Genius. (Rap Genius is “an online media knowledge base” originally founded in 2009 as a way to annotate hip-hip lyrics. It has expanded.) Click on this link, and then simply click on each highlighted section of the review to see new commentary. It’s that simple!
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: November 23, 2017 - November 23rd, 2017
- The Art Lending Library Opens This Weekend in Galveston - November 21st, 2017
- Art League Houston Extends Open Call Deadline - November 20th, 2017
- Marfa Myths Festival Returns in 2018 - November 19th, 2017
- DMA Curator Gavin Delahunty Resigns Over Allegations of "inappropriate behavior" - November 18th, 2017