On January 2, 2001, Glasstire officially launched with its first review: Rainey Knudson on Karim Rashid’s show Pleasurscape at Rice Gallery, Houston. It turned out to be quite prescient.
So 15 years on, Glasstire’s staff has run the review through the annotation gauntlet of Rap Genius. (Rap Genius is “an online media knowledge base” originally founded in 2009 as a way to annotate hip-hip lyrics. It has expanded.) Click on this link, and then simply click on each highlighted section of the review to see new commentary. It’s that simple!
also by Glasstire
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017
- This and That: Lisa Shoyer / Magdalena Fernández - June 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: June 22, 2017 - June 22nd, 2017
- Quiz: Thomas Struth or NYT? - June 21st, 2017