Houston art writer Robert Boyd has been an avid Pokemon Go player, posting his finds to his social media accounts since the game launched this summer. He visited the Texas Contemporary Art Fair on Saturday, and found that even an art fair has its Pokemon finds.
Honestly, we have no idea what any of this means.
also by Robert Boyd
- Artists of the Coenties Slip at the Menil Collection - May 10th, 2017
- Kate Csillagi and Matt Rebholz at ICOSA, Austin - April 20th, 2017
- Analia Saban at Blaffer Art Museum, Houston - December 12th, 2016
- Sharp by Havel+Ruck in Houston (and the specter of gentrification) - November 1st, 2016
- Faith Wilding: Fearful Symmetries at UHCL Art Gallery - September 16th, 2016