Houston art writer Robert Boyd has been an avid Pokemon Go player, posting his finds to his social media accounts since the game launched this summer. He visited the Texas Contemporary Art Fair on Saturday, and found that even an art fair has its Pokemon finds.
Honestly, we have no idea what any of this means.
also by Robert Boyd
- Faith Wilding: Fearful Symmetries at UHCL Art Gallery - September 16th, 2016
- In the Clubhouse: I Love You Baby - April 15th, 2016
- Will Cheap Oil Kill the Houston Art Scene? - February 19th, 2016
- Chinquapin Pilgrimage: Searching for Forrest Bess - July 28th, 2013
- Tattooed Squeegee Boys - May 7th, 2013