The thing about performance art (among many, many other things) is the cliché of the spewing, therapeutic peanut butter experience. On the other hand, the freedom and the openness of performance art allows for the unexpected and the occasional brilliance that can accompany the expression of artists who don’t know any better.
Houston’s Notsuoh makes room for that goofy in-between space. Once again, they will host an evening of performance art. Here are the participating weirdos that may or may not blow your mind!
also by Paula Newton
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017
- How to Get A Studio and Stipend from Lawndale - February 16th, 2017
- Art Historian Picked for a Top National Security Advisor - February 15th, 2017