The thing about performance art (among many, many other things) is the cliché of the spewing, therapeutic peanut butter experience. On the other hand, the freedom and the openness of performance art allows for the unexpected and the occasional brilliance that can accompany the expression of artists who don’t know any better.
Houston’s Notsuoh makes room for that goofy in-between space. Once again, they will host an evening of performance art. Here are the participating weirdos that may or may not blow your mind!
also by Paula Newton
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017
- Mixed Responses to Call for Artist Trump Protests - January 13th, 2017