“4×5 Photo Fest will offer educational artist talks and panel discussions from renowned local and national photographers. This one-day celebration hopes to build community and foster creativity among photographers of all experience levels. Four events, five artist talks, a community print swap, photo walk and after-party, all of which are free, will unite the photography and photo enthusiasts community.”
The festival’s headliner is multi-award-winning photographer Dan Winters. Other notable photogs on hand include Benjamin Rasmussen and Michael Friberg, and Lisa Krantz of the San Antonio Express-News will head a workshop for beginning photographers.
Lots of photos, stills and prints will be for sale, as well as camera equipment and services from exhibitors and vendors. For a full rundown of the schedule, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Entire White House Arts Committee Resigns in Protest - August 18th, 2017
- Blanton Gifted Set of Leon Polk Smith Paintings and Drawings - August 17th, 2017
- Top Five: August 17, 2017 - August 16th, 2017
- The Tom of Finland Movie - August 16th, 2017
- Gunnar Birkerts, Architect Who Designed CAMH, Dies at 92 - August 16th, 2017