“4×5 Photo Fest will offer educational artist talks and panel discussions from renowned local and national photographers. This one-day celebration hopes to build community and foster creativity among photographers of all experience levels. Four events, five artist talks, a community print swap, photo walk and after-party, all of which are free, will unite the photography and photo enthusiasts community.”
The festival’s headliner is multi-award-winning photographer Dan Winters. Other notable photogs on hand include Benjamin Rasmussen and Michael Friberg, and Lisa Krantz of the San Antonio Express-News will head a workshop for beginning photographers.
Lots of photos, stills and prints will be for sale, as well as camera equipment and services from exhibitors and vendors. For a full rundown of the schedule, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Blanton Announces New Curatorial Position and Appointment - December 2nd, 2016
- Scott Gilbert’s True Artist Tales Part 2 - December 2nd, 2016
- Five New Public Art Works For a Richardson Mixed-Use Development - December 1st, 2016
- Top Five: December 1, 2016 - December 1st, 2016
- MFAH Announces New Curatorial Fellows - November 30th, 2016