“4×5 Photo Fest will offer educational artist talks and panel discussions from renowned local and national photographers. This one-day celebration hopes to build community and foster creativity among photographers of all experience levels. Four events, five artist talks, a community print swap, photo walk and after-party, all of which are free, will unite the photography and photo enthusiasts community.”
The festival’s headliner is multi-award-winning photographer Dan Winters. Other notable photogs on hand include Benjamin Rasmussen and Michael Friberg, and Lisa Krantz of the San Antonio Express-News will head a workshop for beginning photographers.
Lots of photos, stills and prints will be for sale, as well as camera equipment and services from exhibitors and vendors. For a full rundown of the schedule, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: February 23, 2017 - February 23rd, 2017
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017
- Glasstire names Christina Rees as Editor-in-Chief - February 20th, 2017
- Houston Music Venue Announces Community Arts Initiative - February 20th, 2017
- San Antonio DACA Art Student Detained by Immigration Officials - February 19th, 2017