Did your art history classes leave you dangling somewhere in the art scene of the sixties? The Contemporary Austin has some classes for you. Called “Contemporary Art 101,” the classes are for members only (but memberships begin at $35) and the seven-part lecture series begins with the sixties and moves forward.
The Thursday classes start this Thursday, September 15, and run through December 1. The tuition for the daytime schedule is $200; for the evening schedule, it’s $225, but that class includes wine! To check out the lecture titles, information about the instructor, or to register, go here.
also by Paula Newton
- Ann Hamilton Comes to Texas to Calm Us Down - January 23rd, 2017
- Sedrick Huckaby Receives SMU's Moss/Chumley Award - January 20th, 2017
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017