Okay, Salvador Dali is not on the panel, nor is Jeff Koons or Julian Schnabel, but San Antonio’s Southwest School of Art has put together a program entitled “Working Artists Panel,” which will take place Thursday, September 8, from 5:30-7:30pm. Here is the description:
Learn how professional artists found their career in art, what challenges they faced along the way and how they discovered success! Artists in attendance will be Andy Benavides (SmartSA, 1906 Studio), Kim Bishop (Art to the Third Power), Margaret Craig (SSA Printmaking Chair), Ramin Samandari (Magical Realism Studio) and Mark and Angela Walley (Walley Films). RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you define artistic success? Get some tips. Avoid the pitfalls. Ask the hard questions (of yourself and the panelists).
also by Paula Newton
- Trump Tax Laws Not Good for Museums - October 16th, 2017
- Former MFAH Core Fellow Dies Suddenly - October 13th, 2017
- Amid Immigration Debates, Borderland Art Reigns - October 12th, 2017
- Houston Quilts Have Enemies! - October 11th, 2017
- Holograms: Museum Creates a Place for Conversation with the Past and Future - October 10th, 2017