We thought we’d reached the point at which the political scene couldn’t get any weirder. But yesterday, ET Online announced that former Texas governor and former presidential candidate Rick Perry will be joining the next season of Dancing With the Stars, which will premiere Monday, September 12.
In 2009, former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay was paired with Cheryl Burke on season nine of the reality-TV dance show, reports The Dallas Morning News. In his debut, DeLay danced the cha-cha to The Trogg’s 1966 hit “Wild Thing.”
Governor Perry, who has always been open to insightful opinions, could probably use some suggestions on partners, songs, and dance moves. Any ideas?
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017