The Museum of Ice Cream opens today!
Unfortunately, the pop up museum (up through August 31) is not located in Texas, but in New York‘s Meatpacking District. NYC has not perfected the art of air conditioning to the same degree as Texas has, so maybe they need it even more.
It includes a chocolate room, a scooper-shaped seesaw, an ice cream sandwich swing and a pool of rainbow ice cream sprinkles that’s large enough to swim in (but don’t—that’s gross).
Tickets are already sold out, but today is free to the public, and there are rumors that extra tickets may be released on the museum’s Instagram account.
also by Paula Newton
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017
- Getting Sweaty at the Museum - August 11th, 2017
- Tape Art Comes to the Panhandle - August 10th, 2017