The Studio Museum is a big deal; the residency is a big deal (only three were chosen for the 2016-17 year); and Knight is a big deal—she and her colleague, Lisa Harris, were invited to this year’s CHALE WOTE Street Art Festival in Ghana.
Congratulations to Autumn!
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017