The Studio Museum is a big deal; the residency is a big deal (only three were chosen for the 2016-17 year); and Knight is a big deal—she and her colleague, Lisa Harris, were invited to this year’s CHALE WOTE Street Art Festival in Ghana.
Congratulations to Autumn!
also by Paula Newton
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017
- Mixed Responses to Call for Artist Trump Protests - January 13th, 2017