The Studio Museum is a big deal; the residency is a big deal (only three were chosen for the 2016-17 year); and Knight is a big deal—she and her colleague, Lisa Harris, were invited to this year’s CHALE WOTE Street Art Festival in Ghana.
Congratulations to Autumn!
also by Paula Newton
- West Texas Landmarks Vandalized! - February 24th, 2017
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017