The Studio Museum is a big deal; the residency is a big deal (only three were chosen for the 2016-17 year); and Knight is a big deal—she and her colleague, Lisa Harris, were invited to this year’s CHALE WOTE Street Art Festival in Ghana.
Congratulations to Autumn!
also by Paula Newton
- I Never Liked Art: Vito Acconci, 1940-2017 - April 29th, 2017
- What’s the Chinati Foundation Up To? - April 28th, 2017
- Filmmaker Jonathan Demme, 1944-2017 - April 27th, 2017
- What They Don’t Teach You in Art School - April 26th, 2017
- University Art Students: Sell Your Work On New Online Platform - April 25th, 2017