The Studio Museum is a big deal; the residency is a big deal (only three were chosen for the 2016-17 year); and Knight is a big deal—she and her colleague, Lisa Harris, were invited to this year’s CHALE WOTE Street Art Festival in Ghana.
Congratulations to Autumn!
also by Paula Newton
- Contemporary Art Museum Plainview Trying to Get Ready to Open - June 28th, 2017
- And the Houston Artist Town Halls Keep Coming! (This One has a Panel, a Performance, Cops, and Beer) - June 27th, 2017
- Houston Mayor Calls on Artists to Make a Place - June 26th, 2017
- Denton’s Paul Voertman, 1929-2017 - June 23rd, 2017
- Homo Artists Unite! - June 22nd, 2017