No offense intended, but a number of artists probably fall within the low end of the autism spectrum. The Texas State University Round Rock Campus will explain why.
On Saturday, July 9, 1-4pm, TSU Round Rock will present a panel discussion, “Autism Creates,” with Dr. Laurence A. Becker, PhD; Kiera Hoogendam, artist; and Darcy Schiller, an education specialist in autism.
Is there a connection between autism and creativity? Ask the experts on this panel.
also by Paula Newton
- Social Practice Artist Corrina Mehiel Found Stabbed to Death in DC - March 24th, 2017
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017
- Another Artist Town Hall Meeting in Houston: Time to Get Political - March 22nd, 2017
- Trisha Brown (1936-2017) - March 21st, 2017
- Artist Appropriates Trump Slogan for “Painfully Powerful Statement” - March 17th, 2017