No offense intended, but a number of artists probably fall within the low end of the autism spectrum. The Texas State University Round Rock Campus will explain why.
On Saturday, July 9, 1-4pm, TSU Round Rock will present a panel discussion, “Autism Creates,” with Dr. Laurence A. Becker, PhD; Kiera Hoogendam, artist; and Darcy Schiller, an education specialist in autism.
Is there a connection between autism and creativity? Ask the experts on this panel.
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017