No offense intended, but a number of artists probably fall within the low end of the autism spectrum. The Texas State University Round Rock Campus will explain why.
On Saturday, July 9, 1-4pm, TSU Round Rock will present a panel discussion, “Autism Creates,” with Dr. Laurence A. Becker, PhD; Kiera Hoogendam, artist; and Darcy Schiller, an education specialist in autism.
Is there a connection between autism and creativity? Ask the experts on this panel.
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Artist is Now a TV Star - May 26th, 2017
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017
- Performance Artist Solange Does the Guggenheim - May 22nd, 2017