No offense intended, but a number of artists probably fall within the low end of the autism spectrum. The Texas State University Round Rock Campus will explain why.
On Saturday, July 9, 1-4pm, TSU Round Rock will present a panel discussion, “Autism Creates,” with Dr. Laurence A. Becker, PhD; Kiera Hoogendam, artist; and Darcy Schiller, an education specialist in autism.
Is there a connection between autism and creativity? Ask the experts on this panel.
also by Paula Newton
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017