No offense intended, but a number of artists probably fall within the low end of the autism spectrum. The Texas State University Round Rock Campus will explain why.
On Saturday, July 9, 1-4pm, TSU Round Rock will present a panel discussion, “Autism Creates,” with Dr. Laurence A. Becker, PhD; Kiera Hoogendam, artist; and Darcy Schiller, an education specialist in autism.
Is there a connection between autism and creativity? Ask the experts on this panel.
also by Paula Newton
- Artists and Collectors to Show off their Weird Houston Homes - September 23rd, 2016
- It May Be Too Late, but this Group is Set to Save East Austin Art - September 22nd, 2016
- Check out Islamic Art in Houston! - September 20th, 2016
- Performance Art: Could be Awful, Could be Fantastic - September 19th, 2016
- Austin’s EAST Announces Participating Artists - September 16th, 2016