Glasstire correspondents Brandon Zech and Ariane Roesch checked in with summer visitors to Yayoi Kusama’s signature installation at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Reactions were varied.
also by Glasstire
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016
- Naked Donald Trump Statue for Sale - September 24th, 2016
- Rienzi Gets a New Director - September 24th, 2016
- Rice Engineer and MFAH Artist Are 2016 MacArthur Geniuses - September 24th, 2016
- City of Georgetown Calls For Public Art Proposals - September 23rd, 2016