Tomorrow, June 19, is Father’s Day. If you have yet to get your dad a gift, fear not—museums and art spaces across Texas want to help you celebrate dad in his own special way (don’t worry; two of these involve beer).
The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston’s main campus is hosting a 45-minute tour showcasing artworks that celebrate men, fathers, and fatherhood. Bayou Bend is offering dads free lemonade, live music, and free admission, and at Rienzi, dads get a free cookie!
The Vetro Glassblowing Studio in Grapevine is hosting their annual Father’s Day Beer Grab today. For $75, dads get a handblown mug or glass along with two servings of craft beer. Plus, there will be live glassblowing demonstrations.
At the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, dads are invited to a Father’s Day Sip & Shop event. Enjoy free beers and bites while you pick out your own Father’s Day present!
McAllen’s International Museum of Art & Science will be hosting a Father’s Day Bash where kids and dads can collaborate on hands-on art and science activities.
If you know of any other Father’s Day events across Texas, tell us in the comments below!
also by Glasstire
- Rockport Center for the Arts Announces 11th Annual Rockport Film Festival - October 21st, 2017
- Houston's Zoya Tommy Gallery to Close - October 21st, 2017
- A Residency for Artists Affected by This Year's Hurricanes - October 21st, 2017
- Voertman's Bookstore Owner Gifts $10 Million to UNT Arts - October 20th, 2017
- Donald Trump's Renior Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017