Yesterday Jalopnik’s Jason Torchinsky posted a perceptive and funny little breakdown of car headlight design; he coined the term “Late Cold War-Era Default Car Face,” and he made an entertaining graphic to go with it. Read and see it here.
also by Christina Rees
- Last Week: Los Angeles vs. New York - December 4th, 2016
- (The New World Order and) Heyd Fontenot at Conduit Gallery, Dallas - November 13th, 2016
- Glasstire and Negative Criticism in Texas - October 26th, 2016
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016
- Patrick Faulhaber And Why Painting Still Matters - September 20th, 2016