Yesterday Jalopnik’s Jason Torchinsky posted a perceptive and funny little breakdown of car headlight design; he coined the term “Late Cold War-Era Default Car Face,” and he made an entertaining graphic to go with it. Read and see it here.
also by Christina Rees
- Patrick Faulhaber And Why Painting Still Matters - September 20th, 2016
- Why We (Still) Love Frank Frazetta - September 4th, 2016
- Is The Dallas Fire Marshal Trying To Kill The Local Art Scene? - August 20th, 2016
- VIDEO: Norman Lewis' Procession - August 7th, 2016
- All the world's a snuff film - July 17th, 2016