Yesterday Jalopnik’s Jason Torchinsky posted a perceptive and funny little breakdown of car headlight design; he coined the term “Late Cold War-Era Default Car Face,” and he made an entertaining graphic to go with it. Read and see it here.
also by Christina Rees
- Buster Graybill at the Southwest School of Art - October 17th, 2017
- Misty Keasler's 'Haunt' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - September 26th, 2017
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017
- Artists, Self-Sabotage, Integrity, and Selling Out - August 20th, 2017