Yesterday Jalopnik’s Jason Torchinsky posted a perceptive and funny little breakdown of car headlight design; he coined the term “Late Cold War-Era Default Car Face,” and he made an entertaining graphic to go with it. Read and see it here.
also by Christina Rees
- Bruno's Steel House - July 18th, 2017
- The Polaroid Project at the Amon Carter - July 11th, 2017
- Epilogue - June 27th, 2017
- Christina and Angela's Epic Road Trip: Some Highlights - June 20th, 2017
- Doug Aitken at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - June 13th, 2017