Yesterday Jalopnik’s Jason Torchinsky posted a perceptive and funny little breakdown of car headlight design; he coined the term “Late Cold War-Era Default Car Face,” and he made an entertaining graphic to go with it. Read and see it here.
also by Christina Rees
- Richard Serra Prints at the Nasher Sculpture Center - March 22nd, 2017
- The Legend of Montie Ritchie versus the International Art Thieves - March 4th, 2017
- Ross Bleckner at the Dallas Contemporary - February 19th, 2017
- Bruce Conner’s 'CROSSROADS' in 2017 - January 29th, 2017
- Goodbye to 2016, or, Tripping Over Nostalgia - December 18th, 2016