This story was too good to pass up: recently, a resin statue of a gnome was stolen from Florida’s Cornell Art Museum.
“Please bring the Gnome home. He is missed dearly by his family.”
also by Brandon Zech
- The Art of the Livestream - April 21st, 2017
- Four Killer Zines You Should Check Out - April 10th, 2017
- Louise Hopkins Underwood, 1919-2017 - March 8th, 2017
- The Art World Goes a Day Without Women - March 8th, 2017
- Not Just Naked People: Experimental Action Performance Art Festival in Houston - February 27th, 2017