Traffic will surely be part of this Memorial Day weekend, as it has always been, thanks in part to the low gas prices.
What we need is public transportation that moves above traffic jams:
or just a more robust light rail system. Maybe next year.
also by Ariane Roesch
- All Aboard! Take or Teach a Semester at Sea - July 22nd, 2017
- Frank Lloyd Wright at MOMA - June 23rd, 2017
- "Speak of the Devil" at Art League Houston - June 18th, 2017
- Not A Hobby: Tommy Gregory - June 17th, 2017
- Mr. Money Mustache wants you to bike to work in TX - June 9th, 2017