There is going to be a ton of projected art in Texas this weekend! The Aurora Picture Show is putting on its free-for-all BYOB (Bring Your Own Beamer) at Houston’s Menil Collection on Friday evening and then on Saturday evening (May 28 at 7pm), Dallas is hosting a Slideluck program, featuring 25 artists, music, free beer, and a potluck dinner.
Curated by Andrea Karnes, curator at the Fort Worth Modern, Slideluck will take place outdoors at the Strauss Square at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Admission is food to share. And maybe some mosquito spray. RSVP here.
also by Paula Newton
- The Italians are Coming to Sugar Land - September 25th, 2017
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017