There is going to be a ton of projected art in Texas this weekend! The Aurora Picture Show is putting on its free-for-all BYOB (Bring Your Own Beamer) at Houston’s Menil Collection on Friday evening and then on Saturday evening (May 28 at 7pm), Dallas is hosting a Slideluck program, featuring 25 artists, music, free beer, and a potluck dinner.
Curated by Andrea Karnes, curator at the Fort Worth Modern, Slideluck will take place outdoors at the Strauss Square at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Admission is food to share. And maybe some mosquito spray. RSVP here.
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017