There is going to be a ton of projected art in Texas this weekend! The Aurora Picture Show is putting on its free-for-all BYOB (Bring Your Own Beamer) at Houston’s Menil Collection on Friday evening and then on Saturday evening (May 28 at 7pm), Dallas is hosting a Slideluck program, featuring 25 artists, music, free beer, and a potluck dinner.
Curated by Andrea Karnes, curator at the Fort Worth Modern, Slideluck will take place outdoors at the Strauss Square at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Admission is food to share. And maybe some mosquito spray. RSVP here.
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Artist is Now a TV Star - May 26th, 2017
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017
- Performance Artist Solange Does the Guggenheim - May 22nd, 2017