This week’s New Yorker cover is all too real. For the past month, my Facebook feed has been bombarded with photos of cheery-faced, cap and gown-clad recent graduates that (mostly) don’t know what they’re going to do for the rest of their lives. Or their plan is more school. Either way, Johnson’s comic all too accurately shows the plight of recent grads.
also by Brandon Zech
- Andres Serrano at the Station Museum of Contemporary Art, Houston - June 23rd, 2017
- Michael Menchaca at BLUEorange - June 14th, 2017
- Garth Weiser at The Contemporary Austin - June 1st, 2017
- The Art of the Livestream - April 21st, 2017
- Four Killer Zines You Should Check Out - April 10th, 2017