This week’s New Yorker cover is all too real. For the past month, my Facebook feed has been bombarded with photos of cheery-faced, cap and gown-clad recent graduates that (mostly) don’t know what they’re going to do for the rest of their lives. Or their plan is more school. Either way, Johnson’s comic all too accurately shows the plight of recent grads.
also by Brandon Zech
- Round-Up: Three Shows in San Antonio and Austin - February 3rd, 2017
- Some Inauguration Day Wisdom from Pussy Riot, from their recent Texas Visit - January 19th, 2017
- Andrew Martin at Redbud Gallery, Houston - January 13th, 2017
- Capitalist Consumption: the Institute for New Feeling at Ballroom Marfa - December 30th, 2016
- Sophomore Slump: Day for Night in Houston - December 21st, 2016