Dallas’ Goss-Michael Foundation (GMF) recently announced the appointment of Michael Mazurek as its new director. Mazurek is an active Dallas artist and co-founder of the DB/Dallas Biennial series, and was originally appointed curator at GMF in January 2015. His new role as director will involve, via the foundation: “…contributing to the non-profit’s overall strategy while continuing to oversee curation and the care of the Goss-Michael Collection.”
Mazurek has also been an essential part of the GMF’s upcoming relocation within the Design District; in addition to coordinating the move, Mazurek has designed the foundation’s new space.
also by Glasstire
- Menil's 2017 Walter Hopps Award Goes to Reem Fadda - May 24th, 2017
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017
- Catch the SpeedBump Art Tour Today in Dallas - May 20th, 2017