Dallas’ Goss-Michael Foundation (GMF) recently announced the appointment of Michael Mazurek as its new director. Mazurek is an active Dallas artist and co-founder of the DB/Dallas Biennial series, and was originally appointed curator at GMF in January 2015. His new role as director will involve, via the foundation: “…contributing to the non-profit’s overall strategy while continuing to oversee curation and the care of the Goss-Michael Collection.”
Mazurek has also been an essential part of the GMF’s upcoming relocation within the Design District; in addition to coordinating the move, Mazurek has designed the foundation’s new space.
also by Glasstire
- Rockport Center for the Arts Announces 11th Annual Rockport Film Festival - October 21st, 2017
- Houston's Zoya Tommy Gallery to Close - October 21st, 2017
- A Residency for Artists Affected by This Year's Hurricanes - October 21st, 2017
- Voertman's Bookstore Owner Gifts $10 Million to UNT Arts - October 20th, 2017
- Donald Trump's Renior Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017