Dallas’ Goss-Michael Foundation (GMF) recently announced the appointment of Michael Mazurek as its new director. Mazurek is an active Dallas artist and co-founder of the DB/Dallas Biennial series, and was originally appointed curator at GMF in January 2015. His new role as director will involve, via the foundation: “…contributing to the non-profit’s overall strategy while continuing to oversee curation and the care of the Goss-Michael Collection.”
Mazurek has also been an essential part of the GMF’s upcoming relocation within the Design District; in addition to coordinating the move, Mazurek has designed the foundation’s new space.
also by Glasstire
- New Art Space Opens in Dallas This Weekend - September 29th, 2016
- The Top Five Things to See in Houston - September 29th, 2016
- Top Five: September 29, 2016 - September 29th, 2016
- RIP Hunting Art Prize - September 27th, 2016
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016