Dallas’ Goss-Michael Foundation (GMF) recently announced the appointment of Michael Mazurek as its new director. Mazurek is an active Dallas artist and co-founder of the DB/Dallas Biennial series, and was originally appointed curator at GMF in January 2015. His new role as director will involve, via the foundation: “…contributing to the non-profit’s overall strategy while continuing to oversee curation and the care of the Goss-Michael Collection.”
Mazurek has also been an essential part of the GMF’s upcoming relocation within the Design District; in addition to coordinating the move, Mazurek has designed the foundation’s new space.
also by Glasstire
- Blanton Announces New Curatorial Position and Appointment - December 2nd, 2016
- Scott Gilbert’s True Artist Tales Part 2 - December 2nd, 2016
- Five New Public Art Works For a Richardson Mixed-Use Development - December 1st, 2016
- Top Five: December 1, 2016 - December 1st, 2016
- MFAH Announces New Curatorial Fellows - November 30th, 2016