Last weekend, Glasstire’s Rainey Knudson and Brandon Zech were on hand for Blue Star Contemporary‘s First Friday event. They talked to revelers about Thursday versus Friday, the San Antonio art scene, and out-of-control Fiesta medal collections. Plus: a beatbox.
also by Glasstire
- Project Your Work Outdoors at 'Bring Your Own Beamer' in Dallas - September 23rd, 2017
- Rice University's Fondren Library Acquires Contemporary Arts Museum Houston Archive - September 22nd, 2017
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017