Last weekend, Glasstire’s Rainey Knudson and Brandon Zech were on hand for Blue Star Contemporary‘s First Friday event. They talked to revelers about Thursday versus Friday, the San Antonio art scene, and out-of-control Fiesta medal collections. Plus: a beatbox.
also by Glasstire
- February 18: Artists Talks in Houston & 20+ Openings in Dallas - February 18th, 2017
- Michael Peranteau to Step Down from Art League Houston - February 17th, 2017
- A $2 Million Gift for Upcoming Museum in Dallas - February 16th, 2017
- Top Five: February 16, 2017 with Ana Fernandez - February 16th, 2017
- MFAH Announces its Jewish Film Festival Schedule - February 15th, 2017