Last weekend, Glasstire’s Rainey Knudson and Brandon Zech were on hand for Blue Star Contemporary‘s First Friday event. They talked to revelers about Thursday versus Friday, the San Antonio art scene, and out-of-control Fiesta medal collections. Plus: a beatbox.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017