Last weekend, Glasstire’s Rainey Knudson and Brandon Zech were on hand for Blue Star Contemporary‘s First Friday event. They talked to revelers about Thursday versus Friday, the San Antonio art scene, and out-of-control Fiesta medal collections. Plus: a beatbox.
also by Glasstire
- RIP Hunting Art Prize - September 27th, 2016
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016
- Naked Donald Trump Statue for Sale - September 24th, 2016
- Rienzi Gets a New Director - September 24th, 2016
- Rice Engineer and MFAH Artist Are 2016 MacArthur Geniuses - September 24th, 2016