Last weekend, Glasstire’s Rainey Knudson and Brandon Zech were on hand for Blue Star Contemporary‘s First Friday event. They talked to revelers about Thursday versus Friday, the San Antonio art scene, and out-of-control Fiesta medal collections. Plus: a beatbox.
also by Glasstire
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017
- Catch the SpeedBump Art Tour Today in Dallas - May 20th, 2017
- Houston Center for Contemporary Craft Announces 2017-2018 Residents - May 18th, 2017