It took forever, but semigloss. Magazine’s latest issue, SOUND finally came out last December and celebrated its release at the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. This was followed by the “semigloss. Sound Release” at the Nasher Sculpture Center in February. On Wednesday, March 30 at 5:30pm, the Suzanne Deal Booth Centennial Pavilion at the James Turrell skyspace (6100 Main Street, Houston) will present a “Listening Event” of the SOUND issue. Over a year and a half in the making, we can only assume semigloss. is going to keep this on the road for as long as possible.
Editor-in-Chief Sally Glass and Art Director Bradly Brown will make remarks, along with artists Peter Lucas and Sharon Turner. Free with RSVP to email@example.com.
also by Paula Newton
- Idea Fund Round 9: Deadline, Info, and Jurors - September 26th, 2016
- Artists and Collectors to Show off their Weird Houston Homes - September 23rd, 2016
- It May Be Too Late, but this Group is Set to Save East Austin Art - September 22nd, 2016
- Check out Islamic Art in Houston! - September 20th, 2016
- Performance Art: Could be Awful, Could be Fantastic - September 19th, 2016