It took forever, but semigloss. Magazine’s latest issue, SOUND finally came out last December and celebrated its release at the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. This was followed by the “semigloss. Sound Release” at the Nasher Sculpture Center in February. On Wednesday, March 30 at 5:30pm, the Suzanne Deal Booth Centennial Pavilion at the James Turrell skyspace (6100 Main Street, Houston) will present a “Listening Event” of the SOUND issue. Over a year and a half in the making, we can only assume semigloss. is going to keep this on the road for as long as possible.
Editor-in-Chief Sally Glass and Art Director Bradly Brown will make remarks, along with artists Peter Lucas and Sharon Turner. Free with RSVP to email@example.com.
also by Paula Newton
- Finally! News for Cats - March 27th, 2017
- Social Practice Artist Corrina Mehiel Found Stabbed to Death in DC - March 24th, 2017
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017
- Another Artist Town Hall Meeting in Houston: Time to Get Political - March 22nd, 2017
- Trisha Brown (1936-2017) - March 21st, 2017