It took forever, but semigloss. Magazine’s latest issue, SOUND finally came out last December and celebrated its release at the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. This was followed by the “semigloss. Sound Release” at the Nasher Sculpture Center in February. On Wednesday, March 30 at 5:30pm, the Suzanne Deal Booth Centennial Pavilion at the James Turrell skyspace (6100 Main Street, Houston) will present a “Listening Event” of the SOUND issue. Over a year and a half in the making, we can only assume semigloss. is going to keep this on the road for as long as possible.
Editor-in-Chief Sally Glass and Art Director Bradly Brown will make remarks, along with artists Peter Lucas and Sharon Turner. Free with RSVP to email@example.com.
also by Paula Newton
- John Glenn (1921-2016) - December 9th, 2016
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016