Barry Whistler Gallery in Dallas is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, and it recently announced its pending move from its longtime Deep Ellum space to the Design District.
This month marks the opening of the last show in Whistler’s old space. Titled 30, it opens Feb. 13 and will feature “all artists in its current roster, as well as some highlights seen along the way,” and will include new work by Tom Orr, Ann Stautberg, John Pomara, and Linnea Glatt, among others.
After that exhibition closes in March, Whistler will make the move from 2909 Canton Street to its new location at 315 Cole Street. The gallery will work with Buchanan Architecture on the new space.
For more info, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016
- Naked Donald Trump Statue for Sale - September 24th, 2016
- Rienzi Gets a New Director - September 24th, 2016
- Rice Engineer and MFAH Artist Are 2016 MacArthur Geniuses - September 24th, 2016
- City of Georgetown Calls For Public Art Proposals - September 23rd, 2016