Barry Whistler Gallery in Dallas is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, and it recently announced its pending move from its longtime Deep Ellum space to the Design District.
This month marks the opening of the last show in Whistler’s old space. Titled 30, it opens Feb. 13 and will feature “all artists in its current roster, as well as some highlights seen along the way,” and will include new work by Tom Orr, Ann Stautberg, John Pomara, and Linnea Glatt, among others.
After that exhibition closes in March, Whistler will make the move from 2909 Canton Street to its new location at 315 Cole Street. The gallery will work with Buchanan Architecture on the new space.
For more info, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Houston Music Venue Announces Community Arts Initiative - February 20th, 2017
- San Antonio DACA Art Student Detained by Immigration Officials - February 19th, 2017
- February 18: Artists Talks in Houston & 20+ Openings in Dallas - February 18th, 2017
- Michael Peranteau to Step Down from Art League Houston - February 17th, 2017
- A $2 Million Gift for Upcoming Museum in Dallas - February 16th, 2017