Cody Ledvina asks the same questions art critics ask themselves, but in this case, turns to an anonymous forum best-known for its wide spectrum of intellectual curiosity.*
*[ed. note: 4chan is “a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images anonymously.” Via Urban Dictionary, here is 4chan’s description of itself: “we are the reason for ‘not safe for work’. we are the anonymous army. cross us and you will fail. the people devoid of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily.”]
RE: The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and one of its current exhibitions, FOCUS: Joyce Pensato, which runs through Jan 31.
Click on any text box to enlarge.
- Thoughts on this unique architecture?
2. What do y’all think of this painting?
3. What do y’all think of this photograph?
4. What do y’all think of this painting?
5. What do y’all think of this [sic] mid-sized paintings?
6. What do y’all think of these 5 black and white enamel paintings?
also by Cody Ledvina
- Video! Virgil and Dante Visit the Nine Circles of Hell. AGAIN - December 24th, 2013
- The Cody Ledvina Expierence: Pedagogical DVD: Lesson 1.1 - March 10th, 2013
- Expierence Presents: Emily Sloan, That Better be a Baby Ruth - February 17th, 2013
- Cody Ledvina: Expierence (How to be a wonderful artist assistant.) - January 17th, 2013
- Cody Ledvina: Expierence (Brandon and the Boys) - November 29th, 2012