It sounds like a collective hangover at an artists’ commune (and maybe it is), but the “Community Breakfast Studio Crawl” is back for a second round this Saturday. Austin’s Pump Project, Canopy, and Bolm Studios get together to show off current studio work and exhibitions at the three East Austin art complexes.
It begins with a complimentary breakfast served at Canopy from 9:30-11am, then studios will be open until 6pm to fellow artists, collectors, and the just plain nosy. Here is the list of artists with studios at Bolm and Canopy, and Pump Project has a few dozen more.
Free breakfast and art all day—that’s a commune to join!
also by Paula Newton
- This Week: Houston! Next Week: Marfa! - September 30th, 2016
- Houston’s Smither Park Officially (Re)Opens - September 29th, 2016
- Two Texans Make ArtPrize Shortlist! - September 27th, 2016
- Idea Fund Round 9: Deadline, Info, and Jurors - September 26th, 2016
- Artists and Collectors to Show off their Weird Houston Homes - September 23rd, 2016