After 35 years, McMurtrey Gallery closed its doors less than two months ago. Now, after 38 years, Harrison Itz has announced that he will be closing Harris Gallery as of December 23. Harris Gallery, located behind the Contemporary Arts Museum (CAMH), has long been the place to visit after seeing some crazy CAMH exhibition to soak in some pleasant, contemporary landscapes. The Gallery has represented scores of artists and maintained one of the largest inventories of paintings, sculptures, photographs, and prints in town.
Congratulations to Harrison on an incredible run!
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017